Cuckoo Clocks for sale
- A cuckoo clock - see two examples below - is a clock, typically pendulum-driven, that strikes the hours using small bellows that imitate the call of the Common Cuckoo in addition to striking a wire gong.
- The mechanism to produce the cuckoo call was installed in almost every kind of cuckoo clock since the middle of the eighteenth century and has remained almost without variation until the present.
- We offer Black Forest Certified Cuckoo Clocks from the Hubert Herr factory in Triberg.
- A product may only carry this certificate if the entire product is made in the Black Forest.
- These Cuckoo Clocks feature hand assembled movements; hand painted flowers and hand carved detail such a moving figurines and leaves and birds.
- The Hubert Herr range is vast and we encourage you to enquire as to any shape or size of Cuckoo Clock you can imagine.
- The factory produces their own hydro electric energy from Germany's highest waterfall that runs past the plant.